The Freedom 4×4 CNC router brings high quality and durability to a small workspace. It is ideal for small, specialty manufacturing like Orthotics and for shops requiring a very small footprint like garage or home shops.
The Freedom 4×4 CNC router brings high quality and durability to a small workspace. It is ideal for small, specialty manufacturing like Orthotics and for shops requiring a very small footprint like garage or home shops. 14 week lead time required.
- 3-Axis CNC Router
- Fagor 8070 OL 3-axis industrial controller with 17″ LCD color monitor
- Moving Gantry Design
- Rigid Steel Frame
- Ethernet TCP/IP, USB & Serial Port Connections
- Fagor Industrial AC Servo Motors & Amplifiers On All Axes
- Ball Screw Assembly On All Axes
- 220 Volt 3-Phase Power
- 4’x4’ 1” Phenolic Table (aluminum tables also available)
- Dust Collection – Hood provided and dust delivery collection on top of Z-axis accepts a 5″ dust collection line from customer’s system
- Vacuum Pump – 10 or 15hp Becker available as an Option
- Ball Screw Drive – Recirculating ball screw assembly on all axes
- Electro Spindle – Hiteco 10 hp / 7.5 kW Standard (other hp options available)
- Rapid Feed Rate – Up to 1400 inches per minute
- X Axis Stroke – 48” / 1219 mm
- Y Axis Stroke – 48” / 1219 mm
- Z Axis Stroke – 12” / 305 mm
- X & Y Axes – Laser calibrated
- 12” Of Z-Axis Travel
- 9” Of Clearance Under The Bridge
- Power Requirement – 220V, 3-phase, 60 HZ (Amps determined by spindle option)
- Lubrication – Manual
- M-Code – M04 M-Code for counter clockwise spindle rotation
- Complimentary Technical Support
- Professional installation & training available
- Warranty – 1 Year limited warranty and basic phone support
- Parts Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions about this item? Contact our sales teams now!