The Freedom 10 Standard CNC Router is an upgrade from the Freedom 4 or 8 in strength and weight and provides a large work area ideal for nested-based machining.
The Freedom 10 Standard CNC Router is an upgrade from the Freedom 4 or 8 in strength and weight and provides a large work area ideal for nested-based machining. The table size is ideal for larger woodworking jobs and can finish a cabinet system much faster than conventional means. This machine is also good at machining hardwoods, Baltic Birch sheets, thin aluminum and composite panels. 14 week lead time required.
- 3-Axis CNC Router
- Fagor 8070 OL 3-axis industrial controller with 17″ LCD color monitor
- Moving Gantry Design
- Rigid Steel Frame
- Ethernet TCP/IP, USB & Serial Port Connections
- Fagor Industrial AC Servo Motors & Amplifiers On All Axes
- Ball Screw Assembly On All Axes
- 220 Volt 3-Phase Power
- 5’x10’ 1” Phenolic Table (aluminum tables also available)
- Dust Collection – Hood provided and dust delivery collection on top of Z-axis accepts a 5″ dust collection line from customer’s system
- Vacuum Pump – 5 , 10 or 15hp Becker available as an Option
- Ball Screw Drive – Recirculating ball screw assembly on all axes
- Electro Spindle – Hiteco 10 hp / 7.5 kW Standard (other hp options available)
- Rapid Feed Rate – Up to 1400 inches per minute
- X Axis Stroke – 60” / 1524 mm
- Y Axis Stroke – 120” / 3048 mm
- Z Axis Stroke – 12” / 305 mm
- X & Y Axes – Laser calibrated
- 12” Of Z-Axis Travel
- 9” Of Clearance Under The Bridge
- Power Requirement – 220V, 3-phase, 60 HZ (Amps determined by spindle option)
- Lubrication – Manual
- M04 M-Code for counter clockwise spindle rotation
- Complimentary Technical Support
- Professional installation & training available
- Warranty – 1 Year limited warranty and basic phone support
- Parts Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions about this item? Contact our sales teams now!