To Our DMS Family,
As schools and businesses continue to close or move to a remote model, we wanted to take a moment to provide you with information regarding Diversified Machine Systems’ operating plans for the near future.
A part of our mission has been to help empower entrepreneurs to build amazing businesses and transform their lives and the nation–that’s what we do. Our pride is that we've helped make truly amazing and innovative companies successful.
During this time of crisis, we are dedicated to keeping your business alive and thriving. If your business is in need of additional production capacity or is facing staffing challenges as a result of COVID-19, we can help. We have additional 3 and 5-axis machining capabilities with machine operators and programmers standing by to help meet your production needs. We are offering the use of our machines for free-no strings attached.
We exist to equip businesses like yours to innovate and create. Let us know if you have a need for additional machining capabilities or if there is any other way we can help. Priority will be given to manufacturers that are directly impacting the global crisis at hand. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855.266.5063.
Our finance partner, Anthem Capital, is able to offer special terms for qualified applicants during these challenging times. Your company may be eligible for the following terms:
- Deferred payments for up to 3 to 6 months
- 4.25% for qualified applicants from loan amounts of $200,000 or more
- 4.50% for qualified applicants for loan amounts of $50,000 to $199,999
Visit https://dmscncrouters.com/financing/ for more details and to apply.
Service Delivery and Operations
- DMS continues to operate normally while management evaluates models to adopt, as needed. This includes allowing some employees to work remotely, restricting visitors into the DMS facility, and modifying strategies for providing service to our customers.
- Current scheduled on-site trips are occurring as planned for the week of March 16. Future on-site trips may be rescheduled based on the changing recommendations to keep DMS employees and your employees healthy. Travel may also be limited due to changing regional government restrictions. Our Service team will continue to communicate with you and if the services can be provided remotely, we will do so. This may include an increased effort to use technology (Skype, Facetime, Microsoft Teams, etc.) for enhanced remote communication, or DMS will consider partnering with resources in your area to obtain a solution for your business.
- Procurement may be slower than expected because of supply chain issues. It is likely that some CNC components may begin to see longer lead times, as our suppliers are impacted by their local restrictions and closures.
- If you are expecting equipment, we ask for your patience as we work with our suppliers and partners to ensure you receive your orders as fast as possible, given the circumstances. If you have specific questions, please reach out to your DMS representative or email@example.com to get a better understanding of your timeline.
We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus situation and send out additional information and updates as required. Our primary concern is for the health of our employees and the health of your business, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is any way we can assist you.
Thank You and Stay Well-
Your DMS Team