**Perform these checks monthly to ensure that your CNC machine remains in optimal working condition.**
• Inspect all machine electrical connections and air lines.
• Check that proper voltage is connected to the machine (leg to leg, and leg to ground).
• Inspect all cooling fans, AC units and filters, and clean as needed.
• Check air tank and Z balance pressure regulator; drain any moisture from main regulator.
• Lubricate internal seals on Z counterbalance cylinder with air tool oil through air inlet.
• Verify spindle bolts and table, bridge and backbone runner block bolts are tight.
• Test spring tension and alignment of rack & pinion, if applicable.
• Verify column and bridge bolts, and lead screws are tight.
• Check all motor connectors for tightness.
• Inspect all belts and pulleys for tightness and wear.
• Check tightness of all screw clamp terminals, pinch clamps and strain reliefs.
• Verify all lead screws and runners are lubricated.
• Check fluid levels in auto lube and spindle chiller systems, if applicable.
Please contact our Service Dept. at 855-266-5063 with any questions.